Last Updated on December 15, 2020 by
In this article, we are going to discuss Intuit Online Payroll Android mobile app. Online Payroll mobile app allows you to do the payment to employees anytime and from anywhere by the Android device. This app is available on Google Play Store for free. Without wasting your time you can continue reading this article for getting more knowledge.
Procedure to Use Intuit Online Payroll Android Mobile App
Here is the proper guidance to use the QuickBooks Online Payroll android mobile app. Read all the steps carefully and follow the procedures without skipping any procedure.
Steps To Sign In To Intuit Online Payroll Android App
In this section, we are going to discuss the steps to sign in to the Intuit Online Payroll android app. So, we are discussing all the steps below:
- First, you need to click on the QuickBooks Payroll for the employee app.
- Then, for singing in you need to follow the steps are:
- For the account that is not migrated to the new authentication system then: IOP accountants and you have to sign in here to sign.
- For the account that is migrated to the new authentication system then: Employers and sign in.
MFA implements for mobile users.
For observing that what Online Payroll can do then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, you have to sign in to the page.
- Then click on the Test Drive.
- At last, click on continue.
For seeing that start a Do It Yourself Online Payroll account then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
You need to simply sign up for the collins painting service.
What is the Menu for Accountants
Suppose, if you are an accountant who is participating in the Intuit Online Payroll accounting professionals program, then you can handle multiple clients.
Select the name of the company you want to work
- QuickBooks Accountant
- QuickBooks Companies
Methods to Running Payroll in App
Follow the steps to run payroll:
Steps for Paying Employees
Steps for paying employees mentioned below are:
- First, go to the menu and then click on the create checks option.
- In the next step, just click on the desired payment schedule.
- Then, you have to change the pay date and pay period which is required to change as:
- You have to see that if a pay date results are in a messed deadline for the direct deposit, then there will arouse a message to login to QuickBooks payroll account on the web and then you can change the payment method from the direct deposit to the manual check.
- Then for the Intuit full-service Payroll you can not able to change the pay date and the pay period.
- Now, the salaried employees will be getting pre-calculated pay by default.
- After that, click on the employee for which you want to add hours or the additional payment. Here, if you don’t want to pay the employee then you have to click on the ON button and then click on done.
- When you will be ready for entering payroll, then just click on Approve. Here you require to edit the payroll information, for that click on the review check arrow.
- At last, select approve to confirm the action you have performed. (you have to confirm after accepting the paychecks).
Steps for Paying Contractors:
Here is the step to pay contractors, but it is only for the Intuit Online payroll full service not for the QuickBooks Online Payroll Full Service
- First, you go to the menu and then click on the create checks.
- Then, you need to click on the All contractors.
- Now, you have to click on the contractor which you want to pay.
- Then, enter the amount which you have to pay and then just click on Done.
- Now you have to click on the preview to review all the payments.
- In this step, click on approve to confirm the action you have performed.
- At last, view the payment confirmation message.
How To Add Additional Employee Or The Payroll Information
Here, we are going to discuss how we can add additional employees or the payroll information in the Intuit Online Payroll mobile app.
Check Employee And Contractor Payment History
We are discussing steps for checking the employee and the contractor payment history are mentioned below:
- First, you have to visit the menu and then click on the payment history.
- Then, you have to click on the payment period for the employee or all the contractors for the contractors.
- At last, you have to click on the employee or the contractor for reviewing those paychecks.
Steps for Reviewing the Employee Details
We are discussing steps for reviewing the employee details are mentioned below:
- First, you have to visit the menu and then click on the employees.
- Then, you need to click on the employee or on the contractor which you want to review.
- At last, you can review the employee or the contractor’s information.
You have to remember one thing that any change to an employee or contractor information or in the profile must be made through your regular account on the web, but not through the mobile app.
Steps for Adding the Pay Taxes and File Tax Forms
We are discussing steps for adding the pay taxes and file tax forms are mentioned below:
Pay Taxes (This is not available for the QuickBooks Online Payroll Full Service)
Steps are mentioned below:
- First, go to the menu and then click on the tax and forms.
- Now, you have to click on the tax which you want to pay.
- Then, you have to click on the E- Pay.
- At last, you have to click on the E- Pay for confirming the action.
File Tax Forms (This is not available for the QuickBooks Online Payroll Full Service)
Steps are mentioned below:
- First, go to the menu and then click on the taxes and forms.
- Then you can select the form which you want to file.
- At last, click on the View PDF to see it and then print the tax documents and finally click on the E- file.
Steps to Set Account
If you will click on the menu icon which is at the top then you can able to see 3 options in it:
- Additional Info (i.e. additional information)
- Share Feedback
- Sign Out
Now we are going to explain all the three options one by one:
For additional information, you have to click on the menu icon which is at the top and then click on Infor to access the below-mentioned steps:
- FAQ- By this, you can access a list of top questions and you can click on the question to see the answer.
- Get Help- By this you can directly call Intuit from your device if it supports.
- Rate this app- By this, you can rate the app.
- Version- Here, you can get the latest version for installing.
- Term of Service- From here you can review the Intuit service agreement.
If you want to give the feedback then, you can give email feedback about the app to the Intuit Mobile team but this email is not supported with your payroll account.
If you want to provide feedback then click on the menu icon at the top and then click on the feedback option.
Here, you will be automatically get logged out of the payroll on the Android device when you will log into your account from another location.
For signing out, you have to click on the menu icon which is present at the top, and then click on the Sign-out option.
Here we have discussed how to use Intuit Online Payroll android mobile app, and QuickBooks Online payroll android mobile app. Further, if you have any issues or any doubts regarding this topic then, you can get our ProAdvisor support to solve your problem instantly.