However, many of you have questions like how to manage all kinds of stuff of paperwork then don’t worry this blog will help you out. QuickBooks Print Pay Stubs provides you with physical records of a paycheck with every amount and date you want. It is also less complicated and simple usage. You can simply create QuickBooks desktop pay stubs using Payroll Printing Preferences and include all the necessary information about every employee.
Many of you don’t know how to use QuickBooks print pay stubs. If you are a new Quickbooks user and you don’t know how to print pay stubs in Quickbooks. Don’t worry, then this blog helps you to resolve your problems. QuickBooks is the best accounting software, which also handles all factors in a single platform. QuickBooks accounting software used in small and mid-sized businesses. It can manage your business accounts, track inventory, payment methods and many more. These stubs helps you to track your inventory and expenses. QuickBooks also gives better experience by allowing users to deal with third-party applications on the same platform.
Ways to print pay stubs in QuickBooks
Here is a list of 5 methods given below that are used for print pay stubs in QuickBooks. You have to follow these steps such as:
Print Pay Stubs form QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
Below we will use the QuickBooks Desktop file menu and its other options to print stubs.
- First, select File, and then click Print Form
- Then, go to Pay Stubs.
- Choose a payroll bank account and update information which is to be printed like different sections and dates.
- Apply filters as needed.
- And then click on the employee from the drop-down.
- Now select the column with the date, and then click on the tee stubs.
- Again preview the information.
- Choose company and employee information on salary stub.
- Now click on Preferences.
- Print a global message for each pay stub.
- Insert the content in the company message to print it for all pay stubs boxes.
- To get information about the print pay stubs window, then you can select the help option.
Print Pay Stubs form Paychecks
Below we will use paychecks to print stubs. It’s a very easy and simple method to use. Then follow these steps like:
- Firstly, open paycheck in QB Desktop.
- Then search for the check.
- Choose the print option.
- And then select Pay Stub.
Print through the Paycheck list
In this method, we will also tell you the exact way to print Pay Stub through the Paycheck list by the following steps given below:
- First of all, choose Employee in the left side navigation bar.
- Now, click on the employee’s name to make the payment.
- Next, press the ‘Paycheck List’ on the employee’s page.
- Select ‘Check to Pay’.
- If they are applicable, then check the check numbers.
- Now, select ‘Batch Action’ from the drop-down arrow and then choose ‘Print’.
Print by Pay Stub and Voucher Printing
- First launch QuickBooks.
- Then press the menu bar for Edit.
- Now, go to the drop-down list, and then select ‘Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Payroll and Employees’.
- Click on the ‘Company Preferences’ tab.
- Choose ‘Full Payroll’ in the QuickBooks Payroll Features section
- Now, go to the ‘Preferences set for section’ and then choose ‘Pay Stub and Voucher Printing’.
- Now click on the check boxes that you want to include in the ‘Pay Vouchers and Pay Stubs,
- Click on Print’ section.
- Company name if needed click on ‘Legal Company Name’.
- After selecting all items, click on the OK option.
- With each paycheck, a pay stub containing the selected information will automatically print.
Print via Payments stubs
- Go to the File menu, click Print Form and select bill Payments stubs
- Go to the Bill Payment drop-down menu, then choose a credit card or check based on the method of bill payment.
- Now from the drop-down, select the appropriate bank/credit card account.
- arrange the payment information from a different date range.
- Select the check for which you want to print the bill payment stub.
- Click OK.
- In the print window, then check printer/font & specify the total number of copies.
- Then click on the Print option.
Reprint Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Online
- From the blue navigation bar, then click on Reports.
- Select All Reports.
- Click on Manage Payroll.
- Now click on the Paycheck List option.
- Then check the boxes of the paychecks that you need to print.
- Choose Batch Actions.
- Click on the Print option.
This blog delivers all the possible methods to print pay stubs in QuickBooks. However, this blog is useful for QuickBooks users and for those who are occurring with any issue. You have also one more option if you want instant solution about this topic, then call us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number.