Many of you think how to manage all kinds of stuff of paperwork don’t worry this blog will help you out. QuickBooks Print Pay Stubs provides you with physical records of a paycheck with every amount and date you want. Less complicated and simple usage. You can simply create QuickBooks desktop pay stubs using Payroll Printing Preferences and include all the necessary information about every employee.
Many of you don’t know how to use QuickBooks print pay stubs. If you are a new Quickbooks user and you don’t know how to print pay stubs in Quickbooks. Don’t worry, this blog helps you to resolve your problems. QuickBooks is the best accounting software, which handles all factors in a single platform. QuickBooks accounting software used in small and mid-sized businesses. It can manage your business accounts, track inventory, payment methods and many more. It helps you track your inventory and expenses. QuickBooks gives better experience by allowing users to deal with third-party applications on the same platform.
Ways to print pay stubs in QuickBooks
5 methods are there for print pay stubs in Quickbooks. Just follow these steps.
Print Pay Stubs form QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
Below we will use the QuickBooks Desktop file menu and its other options to print stubs.
- Select File, Print Form and Go to Pay Stubs.
- Choose a payroll bank account. Update information which is to be printed. Different sections and dates.
- Apply filters as needed.
- And select the employee from the drop-down next to the Employee option.
- Now select the column with the date, and select the tee stubs you are viewing.
- Preview the information again.
- Select company and employee information on salary stub
- Select preferences
- Print a global message for each pay stub.
- Insert the content in the company message to print it for all pay stubs boxes.
- To get information about the print pay stubs window, you can select the help option
Print Pay Stubs form Paychecks
Below we will use paychecks to print stubs. It’s a very easy and simple method to use Let’s See
- Open paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Look for the check
- Choose the print option
- And select Pay Stub.
Print thought the Paycheck list
In this method, we will tell you exactly the way to print Pay Stub thought the Paycheck list.
- First, choose Employee in the left side navigation bar.
- Now, click on the employee’s name to make the payment.
- Next, press the ‘Paycheck List’ on the employee’s page.
- Now you have to select ‘Check to Pay’.
- If they are applicable, check the check numbers.
- Now, select ‘Batch Action’ from the drop-down arrow and choose ‘Print’.
Print by Pay Stub and Voucher Printing
- First launch QuickBooks.
- Press the menu bar for Edit.
- Go to the drop-down list, select ‘Preferences’
- Click on ‘Payroll and Employees’
- Now press on the ‘Company Preferences’ tab.
- Choose ‘Full Payroll’ in the QuickBooks Payroll Features section
- Now, go to the ‘Preferences set for section’ and choose ‘Pay Stub and Voucher Printing’. You will be on payroll printing choice windows.
- Now click on the checkboxes that you want to include in the ‘Pay Vouchers and Pay Stubs, Print’ section.
- Company name if needed click on ‘Legal Company Name’.
- After selecting all items, click on the ok option.
- With each paycheck, a paystub containing the selected information will automatically print.
Print via Payments stubs
- Go to the File menu, click Print Form and select bill Payments stubs
- Go to the Bill Payment drop-down menu, choose a credit card or check based on the method of bill payment.
- Now in the Account drop-down, select the appropriate bank/credit card account
- arrange the payment information from a different date range.
- Select the check for which you want to print the bill payment stub.
- Click ok
- In the print window, check printer/font & specify the total number of copies
- Click Print
This blog provides you with all the possible methods to print pay stubs in QuickBooks. I hope this information is useful for QuickBooks users and for those who are occurring with any issue. You have one more option if you want instant solution about this topic, Call us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support phone number.