Timesheets is part of QuickBooks with this feature you can enter your employees’ hours worked and create paychecks in QuickBooks. You can also use timesheets to create a customer’s invoice. But if you don’t know how to create timesheets in Quickbooks. Don’t worry, this blog for you. This blog can help you to create and print timesheets. In addition, by joining our QuickBooks support team, you can also find a solution to this topic. Now I am going to tell you some easy steps that help you create your Timesheets.
Here are Some Steps to create and print timeSheets.
Steps to Create Timesheets
- First, click employee and then enter time
- You have three choices for timesheets
- Enter the weekly timesheets to trakes hour worked
- Enter a single activity timesheets
- Insert batch timesheets
Create Weekly Timesheets
- Select Employee Name
- Select a customer: Job and service item if hours worked are billable.
- Click to select Billable? Column.
- Select the payroll item for the time worked.
- Add WC code and a class to your liking.
- Click on the column for the day in which the time was worked.
- Enter the hours worked for the payroll item.
- Repeat for each hour worked until the weekends.
- Click Save and Close.
Build Batch Timesheets
- Select the staff, then enter the time, choose Usage Weekly Timesheet.
- Select the Name option and scroll to the very top. Choose multiple names
- Select Names from the Select Employee, Vendor, or Alias box, select OK.
- Fill the timesheet, then select Save and New or Save and Close to record the timesheet for multiple employees.
- QuickBooks may have recorded the same timesheet for multiple names that were selected.
Make a single activity Timesheets
- Choose the date of time worked from the date calendar. (Note: If you enter a date before today’s date, you will not be able to use the start and stop function of a single activity. However, you can manually enter the time for the activity in the duration field.
- Choose Employee from the Name drop-down list.
- If the hours worked are billable, select Customer from Customer to Job: Click to select a service item and billable from the Job drop-down arrow and the Service item drop-down arrow. If not billable, then the Verify billable check box is not selected.
- The payroll item from the payroll item drop-down arrow affects the working time.
- Depending on your preference, you can also add a WC code (Workers Compensation) and a class.
- Choose Start to start time tracking for this job, or enter the time when the employee has started work for this job.
- Now click the start button
- When the work is finished, select the stop.
- Choose Save and Close.
Print the Timesheets
To print a blank timesheet
- Select Employees
- Enter time
- On the Weekly Timesheet window, Select Print option
- Then Print Blank Timesheet from the drop-down.
- In the Print Timesheets window, insert the number of copies you need to print.
- Select Print.
A Print a Weekly timesheet
- Choose Print Forms in the File menu
- QuickBooks defaults to the current workweek. To view additional timesheets, change the date range by entering different dates in the Date and Through fields.
- Select the timesheet you want to print.
- To print the full text of your activity notes on each timesheet, select Complete activity notes. If you do not select this option, QuickBooks prints only the first line of each note.
- Choose OK to print a timesheet for each person selected for each week within the date range.
In this blog, I have told you to create and print Timesheets in QuickBooks. I hope my information is useful for every new and all QuickBooks User. If you want more information about QuickBooks and our Support Service call us on our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number. They will help and support you by giving the most useful and helpful solution and technique.