QuickBooks error 6000 304 is a part of QuickBooks 6000 series errors and is related to the company file. This error appears on the user screen when they try to open the QuickBooks company file. QuickBooks Error 6000 304 indicates that there is not enough disk space available to open the file. It is also possible that running a user account has reached its limit. You should get QuickBooks Technical Support Services immediately to get rid of the error.
What is QuickBooks Error 6000 304?
QuickBooks Error 6000 304 occurs because there is a shortage of space on your hard disk or quotes dedicated to your hard disk are inactive mode and your accounting software running has crossed its memory usage limit. QuickBooks Error.
Step to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 304.
Are you finding the same problem? If yes, do not worry because we are here to help you. Let solve these problems together and help to complete your safe zone. If you have any problems while following the steps, please make sure you contact QuickBooks Support and QuickBooks Support Online for more. We are a team of experts who will help you solve your problem better so do not hesitate to seek help in need.
Solution 1:-Check if you have sufficient disk space available.
- You have to click on my computer
- Where your company file is placed, you have to right-click on the disk and click on properties.
- Check for free can either move your company file to another disk or free some disk space on your current hard disk if you don’t have enough.
- Click on the Quota tab while your hard disk enough space. You will see a spotlight icon, on the side of the screen.
- When the stoplight is green this means that disk quotas are set.
- You contact an IT professional for changing the quotas.
- Turn off the hard disk Quotas.
- You have to either raise the Quotas if there is a want or remove the disk quota from the account on which your company file is stored.
Solution 2:- Repairing your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to the Start menu.
- Click on the control panel and select programs.
- Select the programs and features option.
- Choose QuickBooks and click on the uninstall option.
- You have to click on next in the QuickBooks installation window.
- Now select the radio button next to Repair.
- Click the next option then click on Repair.
- Click on Finish.
Solution 3:- Run Repair command
You can fix for QuickBooks Error Code 6000 304 by repairing an existing QuickBooks installation. Make sure to close QuickBooks, before the following steps.
- Click on go to start.
- Click on the control panel and choose Programs.
- Select QuickBooks and click on the uninstall option.
- I the QuickBooks installation window, click on next
- Then Choose the radio button next to repair.
- Click next and then click repair
- Click on finish
We hope all steps help you to fix your QuickBooks Error 6000 304 and you make feel better to use your QuickBooks. For more information, you can contact our QuickBooks Support phone number and share your questions and concerns with our expert team.