Accounting software like QuickBooks for Small Business had been designed while considering the accounting-based needs that small or medium-sized businesses have. Such software has made it simpler to manage accounting tasks and completes them very efficiently.
This has gotten so popular over the years, that QuickBooks now provides its own certify to accounting professionals and experts who wish to understand the features of this software and would also like to use their expertise to assist the hundreds of thousands of users that this brand of software has gained.
QuickBooks also offers two desktop versions, called Pro and Premier, for one to five users; a desktop version for Mac computers; and a desktop version called Enterprise that can handle 30 users and up to a million customers, vendors, and inventory items.
QuickBooks Online Self-Employment
This version of QuickBooks is designed for freelancers. It allows you to:
- Track income and expenses
- Arrange the receipts
- Estimated tax
- Invoice customers and accept payment
- Keep track of miles
- Run a preliminary report.
An Important Note About Self-Employment Reform: If you start with this version, you will not be able to upgrade to another plan. You should start with one of the small business software versions that you can upgrade to a different plan.
QuickBooks Online is a simple start
This version is for small businesses and sole proprietors. As your business grows you can easily upgrade to other QuickBooks versions. This self-employed version provides everything and the following features:
- Send an estimate
- Track sales and sales tax
- Manage 1099 contractors
QuickBooks Online is a must
The next level of online software is self-employed and simple start-up features and include:
- Manage bills
- Track time
- Add 3 users
QuickBooks Online Plus
The third tier of online software is included with the previous version and has the following features:
- Add 5 users
- Track profitability
- Track list
QuickBooks Online Advanced
The top level of online access provides all the features from the previous three editions and you can:
- Payment of bills
- See Smart Reporting
- Speed up the invoice
- Create custom user permissions and custom fields
- Get priority customer service and training
All online plans include app integration, tutorials and online resources such as customer support, payroll add-ons (cost per employee basis, including a self-service or full-service), and a 30-day free trial.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Pro Plus and Mac
Desktop versions of QuickBooks are installed on your computer instead of being accessed online. They do not include software updates unless you pay for the Plus version, which requires an annual subscription fee.
Desktop Pro has a one-time payment cost and features the following:
- Track list
- Track sales and sales tax
- Send the invoice
- Manage bills and accounts payable
- Track income and expenses
Desktop Pro Plus requires an annual fee and includes the above features, including unlimited customer support, data backup and recovery, and access to software updates.
QuickBooks Pro for Mac is similar, although it does offer some features that are optimized for the Mac platform (the QuickBooks website does not reveal any of these features).
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
The QuickBooks Enterprise Edition is the most powerful version of QuickBooks. It is designed for medium-to-large businesses, especially in multiple locations. With Enterprise Edition, you get the following:
- Adding some Premier features to all QuickBooks
- Support up to 30 users
- Tracking for a million inventory items, customers or sellers.
- Priority is customer service
- Advanced inventory and supply tools
- Automatic pricing rules
Enterprise Edition is also the most expensive offer from QuickBooks, but the company offers a full refund within 60 days for anyone not satisfied with the service.
QuickBooks also offers a live bookkeeping option, which provides a certified bookkeeper who arranges and reviews your books at a monthly fee. Live bookkeeping is available with QuickBooks Online plans.
Who is Quickbooks ProAdvisor?
In other words, a QuickBooks ProAdvisor is an accounting specialist who has been certified and can handle the intricacies of the program. They know all of the features and functions of the particular software that they cleared the certification for. These professionals can work with your small and mid-sized business and help you create the very much of your own QuickBooks Pro for Small Business.
The special thing about being a ProAdvisor is that they have access to more resources than the average Quickbooks user. These privileges are given to them in order to set up new software or find out the problem and solve it more effectively. As ProAdvisors, we are capable of logging into your application and troubleshoot your QB issues through a separate service because we have been verified and authorized to do so.
A ProAdvisor can be the most helpful and supportable in the following areas:-
- Software and Consulting
- Medical and Insurance
- Architecture, Construction, and Real Estate
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Automotive and General Manufacturing
- Retail and Financial services
- Restaurants, Salons, and Beauty Parlors
Can We Trust on Quickbooks ProAdvisors
As accounting professionals who are also familiar and friendly nature with the software that you are using, a ProAdvisor is someone you can consult within various areas related to the two. They are especially helpful for users who do not have a degree in financial accounting and so need help more often than most.
We understand that tax statement reports can be created more accurately and rapidly through QuickBooks Pro for Small Business. When business owners have a faster way of getting their taxes filed, it greatly reduces their worries, especially around deadlines. ProAdvisors like us can provide assistance for every version of this software including QuickBooks Online for small businesses.
Nevertheless, not every Quickbooks user is an expert in this field and as a result, can get quite confused with the bookkeeping processes at times. If you don’t have much accounting knowledge or experience either, then these certified bookkeepers can enable you to understand these tasks and complete them in a better way. ProAdvisors like us can help small businesses like yours train your staff to use this software as well.
We can help you choose a suitable and perfect Quickbooks edition for your business requirements that not only saves you a considerable amount of time but also monitor your company’s financials like income, expenses and so on.
How QuickBooks for Small Medium-Sized Businesses can Help You
Here are some of the most important functions covered in QuickBooks Pro that you should definitely be taking advantage of-
- Recurring Invoices- Setting up repetitive invoices to occur every day is easy here. Now, you won’t have to do the same tasks every single day, which can really help you conserve time. You may also automate notifications per customer as well as compute late fees in case the customer has some money due.
- Online Invoices- It is simpler to send invoices online as. There is no need for any attachments. Actually, you can even track them on the go and have added functionality for immediate payment or printing. These characteristics, especially the part where the user can choose to pay from the invoice itself, make Quickbooks very user-friendly.
- Maintaining Multiple Different Accounts- You and other Quickbooks users can complete a server host of tasks. Through QuickBooks Pro for Small Business. These include the following-
- Conducting online transactions
- Accessing payment history and invoices
- Updating bank-related information
- Keeping track of bills and related notifications
- Answering clients’ queries regarding invoices and payments
- Easy and Flexible Payment Modes- These facilitate faster and more timely payment from your customers. Because you can now accept payments through credit card, debit card, direct transfer through online banking and so on.
- Time Keep and Error Decrease Functions- Once you schedule and automate recurring payments. You increase productivity and efficiency for your organization. At the same time, you reduce the number of errors that could occur. From you repeatedly entering the same data manually.
We are a whole team of excellent, experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We know this wonderful software and all. Its functions very well and is happy to assist you whenever you need assistance.
Our experts are always available and up-to-date. When it comes to having a thorough knowledge of all the Previous and latest characteristics. And versions of QuickBooks Pro for Small Business. Whether you have just bought this software and are trying to install it. Or have been using it for many years. We understand the issues that you can face as well as the tips for solving them.