Last Updated on December 15, 2020 by Editorial Team
Today, in this blog we are going to discuss how to change credit card payroll billing in QuickBooks (QuickBooks Online payroll, QuickBooks Desktop payroll, & Intuit Online payroll). This will be very informative for all QuickBooks users, who want to manage the business payroll section with QuickBooks perfectly.
Before starting the blog, it will be good to inform you that, only the admin can change the credit cards for payroll billing in QuickBooks for security purposes.
Procedure to Change Credit Card Payroll Billing in QuickBooks
Here we have given to procedure to change credit card payroll billing in QuickBooks, one is for the QuickBooks Online Payroll, and another one is for QuickBooks Desktop Payroll.
Steps to Change Credit Card Payroll Billing in QuickBooks Online Payroll
There are two ways to change the credit card for the payroll billing in QuickBooks Online Payroll. The two methods will vary with your subscription type. Let’s see how:
If You Subscribed your Payroll Service Through the Website
If you have subscribed to your payroll service through the QuickBooks website then you can follow the below steps to change your credit card payroll billing.
- First, you have to log into QuickBooks Online Payroll as the master admin or the company admin user.
- Then, you have to go to the setting and then just select the account and setting option.
- In the next step, you have to select the billing subscription from the menu which is on the left side.
- Now, you have to select the edit option which is beside your payment method.
- After that, you have to be sure that the address which is mentioned in your QuickBooks should be the same as the address mentioned in your credit card statement.
- At last, after checking the address you have to click on the confirm card option or on the Save option.
If you want to change or cancel QuickBooks Payroll subscription then first, confirm about the subscription and cancel it.
If You Subscribed your Payroll Service Through the App Store or Google Play.
If you have subscribed to your payroll service through QuickBooks Online from the App Store (iPhone or iPad), or Google Play (Android) then follow the below steps to change your billing information:
For App Store(iPhone or iPad)
If you are having an iPhone or an iPad and you have installed the app by the App Store then you have to follow the below-given steps for working in that app:
- First, you have to click on the Setting app.
- In the next step, you have to click on your name which is at the top.
- Now, you can select the payment and shipping options.
- Then, you just need to enter your Apple ID and the password.
- At last, just click on the edit the card on or add a payment method for a new card option.
For Google Store(Android)
If you are having an android phone and you have installed the app by the google play store then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps to make changes in the credit card for Payroll as:
- First, you need to open the google play store.
- Then you need to click on the menu which is used to open the side menu.
- After that, you have to click on the Payment methods.
- Now after this step, you have to click on the mare payment settings which are used to open the mobile web browser.
- At last, you can change your payment information easily.
Steps to Change Credit Card Payroll Billing in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
Many people want to upgrade their credit card by the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll, then in this case they need to follow the steps now mentioned below:
- First, in QuickBooks, you have to go to the employees.
- In the next step, you have to select My Payroll Service and then go to Account/ Billing Information.
- Then, you have to sign in to your Intuit Account login.
- Now, you have to select billing details.
- Here, the level of the information may vary, it depends on your contact role. But if you don’t see any information under the billing details box, then it means that you are not the current billing contact. But to change the holder or the billing contact you need to contact the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll team.
- After then, select the edit billing information.
- At last, you need to enter your new billing information and then select I agree.
Now, we end up this article here with the expectation that it will be very informative for you. We tried our best to put information in this article, hope you like it. Still, if in case, you have any issue or any doubts regarding this article then you can get our QuickBooks support for an instant troubleshoot solution.